Who is the better actor: Drew Barrymore (yes) or Adam Sandler (no)?

• Drew is more natural

Adam Sandler's movies that are successful involve a very over the top
    comedic styling that has a narrow appeal. On the other hand Drew
    Barrymore is better able to seem natural as an actress and shift into
    and out of roles with better grace. She does not rely on butt and far
    jokes to get a good rating with the critics.

• Drew is more natural

Adam Sandler's movies that are successful involve a very over the top comedic styling that has a narrow appeal. On the other hand Drew Barrymore is better able to seem natural as an actress and shift into and out of roles with better grace. She does not rely on butt and far jokes to get a good rating with the critics.

• Adam Sandler is a better actor.

Adam Sandler is a better actor. I love watching both Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore so I am a fan of both of them but I find that the style of Adam Sandler is funnier and more appealing to me. I wish that they would do another movie together like before.

• I Prefer Sandler

I have never been a huge Drew Barrymore fan, however she does have quite a few movies that I've liked or watched more than once. Overall, I am a bigger fan of Adam Sandler. He has a few movies I don't care for, but overall I think he puts out quality work.

• Adam Sandler gets my vote as the better actor.

Drew Barrymore was a cute kid when she started in acting, but Adam Sandler wins as far as I'm concerned. There is nothing on this planet that is anywhere near as funny as Adam Sandler and his temper tantrums on the golf course in "Happy Gilmore". We have watched that hundreds of times and still crack up. He is by far the most versatile of the two.