Who is the better singer: Daddy Yankee (yes) or Don Omar (no)?

• DY is better cause

DY has recorded with better artists, longer career, more hits and has been around since the early 90's, pretty much when the genre started. Not to mention while I'm writing this, I haven't heard a Don Omar hit in a while, on the other side Daddy Yankee is still relevant.

• DY is better cause

• Don Omar would have the advantage

At the beginning of his career his music has always been the best it only been recently that the quality of reggaeton music in my opinions has been lacking. Don Omar admittedly has sold out, but it took him more time than Daddy. His songs with Tego Calderon have been very beast. Got to give it to the king of kings. DON OMAR!!!