• The obvious answer

Is Stalin, have you seen his mustache. Truly god like. The man is the very definition of Russian excellence. Genghis khan is a close second, but I'm not quite sure if he is a monarch or a dictator. So I'd have to say Joseph Stalin. Case and point my friends.

• The clear winner here

Is Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. Ever since his divine ascent to power of the glorious Great Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Colonel Gaddafi has proven his ability to charm women to his luscious muscular figure. I challenge everyone reading this to google a picture of Colonel Gaddafi in his later years. Even though his face looks like one of a crack addict, it is clear that he is undoubtedly perfect in his physical condition. Clearly, the user Thorfjorgerson is a moron who can't appreciate the fine beauty of the Libyan savior.