• Minecraft is Lit

Yes because how much things you can do Build, Create, Help, Fight, Many Servers, More Items than Roblox and the PE version. You can also download and create plug-ins and commands. You can code minecraft. It is harder to play, more pro. You can almost do anything. Almost Related to REAL life, some are fake. It is a very fun and hard and easy game. Fre

• Minecraft PC is awesome!

I love playing Minecraft, and there are many reasons why. First of all, there is so much to do! You can play on a server with your friends, build amazing towns and structures, explore your world, code and even more. Also, Minecraft is fun for all ages, this is also because there is so much to do and different age groups may find different aspects of Minecraft fun. I could go on and on about how many reasons why I love Minecraft, but lastly, Minecraft is a great way to be creative and have a great time. In fact, some studies even show that Minecraft can have educational benefits!

• Yes because how much things you can do

Build, Create, Help, Fight, Many Servers, More Items than Roblox and the PE version. You can also download and create plug-ins and commands. You can code minecraft. It is harder to play, more pro. You can almost do anything. Almost Related to REAL life, some are fake. It is a very fun and hard and easy game. Free Server Making!!!: http://minecraft.net/download

• Awful cringe for kids

This game and all who play are cringy individuals who shouldn't be considered in any argument. 2 year olds like this game as its for children. I'm 15 and i think this game is beyond stupid. And if you reply to me, try to make an argument rather then "It's not cringy rawr xd"

• Minecraft is dead

LOL, how are you not getting bullied over this. You guys need to suck a cock and grow up. Minecraft is why humans aren't evolving and Minecraft wastes your worthless little lives. It's a copy of roblox. Just grab a rope and tie a knot over a blade, then push the chair or whatever you used to reach the fan away. Then BOOM. Ur dead.