Who made the better Halo game: Bungie (yes) or 343 (no)?

• Bungie created it and did great

Bungie made halo and did the unimaginable, the first halo game was a great game and when we asked for more bungie added more, they put in what we wanted, halo 2 brought in the playable elites, energy sword, dual wielding and new vehicles weapons etc. What 343 did with halo 4 was good but what they did with master chief and the main purpose of halo was changed. They changed master chief into a soldier who talked in every cut seen they went to someone who didn't talk at all into someone who talks alot. The purpose of halo was to stop the flood destroy the halo rings. And then 343 decides to get ride of the flood get rid of the rings and bring in a whole new thing. But if 343 does something with the next halo game with mendicant bias or something amazing happens I believe that bungie made the better halo game

• We had so much more with bungie

When bungie made halo we had so much more than any other gaming community we were the first to have the forge concept ifnyou wanted that high rank you had to earn it we started screenshots and theater for FPS games maybe even all games we had a holiday did everyone forget bungie day 7 on 7 we had culture we made art used halo to be any game genre we could make anything and play anything it was paradise. Then everything changed when 343 attacked halo 4 was meh we had classes poor armor a poor story poor maps it was just not good then it got worse with 5 forges controls were jacked up you had to buy your armor in those packs yea you can earn them but I wanna earn my armor the right way with skill not packs worse story of all its more COD you use L trigger to aim this is not the halo way at all why not just morph COD and halo right at least we have MCC right WRONG! They jacked it too the halo CE playlist is team doubles no one wanted that we wanted 5v5 or 4v4 not doubles they added a few things to the CE multiplayer but everyone votes halo 4 90% of the time and why not also give it its own revised multiplayer with up graphics that would have been nice you didn't jack up halo to classic but halo 2 anniversary was jacked the worst only 6 maps really only 6 why not add some of the good city maps in and those forge planes suck no city scape why do we need two space ones only 3 armor choices for the races WOO I love it when there's no variety you did like 4 things right and that's goldin warthog red energy sword gungoose and gungoose CTF then you even screwed up 3 it was all done for you but you had to tweak it can't mix up armor pieces and sandbox sandtrap and snowbounds guardians were DOWN where did the halo gods go 343 and the worst part of it all was that there was no way to share game types maps films or screenshots as far as I knew of and you tacked on horrible halo 4 MCCshould have been a thank you to bungie not self promotion for your crap 343 YOU LOSE GOOD DAY
    HandsomeTyrell

• We had so much more with bungie

When we had bungie it wasn't just a game we had culture we were the first to make maps and game types we had a holiday has everyone forgot bungie day 7 on 7 we had everything first that almost every other game has now like theater and screenshots machinimas made in bungies halos were the best we had a great story amazing characters it was perfect. Then everything changed when 343 attacked horrible story classes poor maps poor armor halo 4 was men then 5 ruined it you had packs to get armor in you don't earn it in any way you buy it forge controls were jacked up worst story you use the other trigger to aim nobody wanted this crap I'm sure of it and MCC was only good for 1 2 and 3 and you still screwed us we couldn't mix up armor and the sandbox sandtrap and snowbound guardians didn't work and you screwed halo 2 anniversary out of some of the good city maps and only three armor choices for each race the only two cool things was goldin warthog and red energy sword you screwed the halo CE playlist by making it doubles it should have been 5v5 and why add the new stuff in CE if its playlist is awful and all the noons wanna play your piece of crap 4 over the good classics 343 you lose
    HandsomeTyrell

• Because bungie is the best bec its special abilities

Now I was loving halo when 343 industries make halo 5 It is very bad it hasn't any reality the character is like the machine but I don't care bec. I play Destiny the taken king the best shooting game in the history its awesome I play it 850 hours every day I play 8 hours I will not leave this game it's the best game in the history

• Bungie Delivers an Extra-Terrestrial tale that is from the beyond. It has subtle pieces left to the imagination.

343 when it had the extra missions in Halo 4 seemed like it was testing out templates it could use down the road for quick content creation. Battle teams going on missions loses the masterful flair of Bungie's story telling and intrigue. But I still follow the Franchise and appreciate some of the creative direction 343 brings, including Firefly voice talent, and some decent aerial battle simulations.

• Bungie is way better than 343.

Halo 1,2,3,and reach were amazing then 343 came along took out pretty much everything that made halo halo and threw it away.343 doesn't seem to care what we want and now that I think about it halo 5 is more of a futuristic terminator game, cortana being sky net and the promethians being the robots. They took what we like about cortana and got rid of it. At the end of halo 4 everyone got mad. Then in halo 5 cortana's the bad guy.They made halo a black ops 3 and terminator hybrid

• Bungie is better

My opinion is that bungie has a good making of the story line cause they take some effort with cool weapons and vehicles and have a encounter with the flood while 343 Industries are making the the halo franchise look kinda like the destiny game and deleting the flood which is kinda the whole point of the game

• Classic Halos are the best

If you look at the halo games over the years, all the way from Halo CE, to halo 5 recently, there are not as many advancements 343 has made in its games. Let's take a look at Halo 2, first listen to the soundtrack. God its amazing!! It fills your heart with pride and you say lets do this and lets save earth from these flood. Now listen to halo % soundtrack. Its underwhelming. The story is underwhelming in Halo 5. Again let's take a look at halo 2, it changed the way multiplayer is played and Bungie needs to be rightfully commended for that. Even though Halo 5 runs in full 1080p and 60 frames, which looks amazing and is probably the best looking game on the Xbox One right now. But when you look at its flaws, there are plenty to list. Halo 5 is the shortest Halo made ever in history of its 16 years now. Coming back to 343 and Bungie, 343 made their games a lot like call of duty now. You can sprint evade and hell, you can even spartan charge and ground pound which are both taken from Bungie's recent game Destiny. All in all, what 343 promised with going back to the roots of the original halo and Advertisements that looked like there was a huge boss battle between Spartan locke and chief 343 has failed to make a good halo game. I couldn't even finish Halo 4 because it was missing so much. Bungie started and created the most anticipated franchise in the history of AAA fps games and it's new curators 343, is going to ruin the game completely.

• Bungie is much better than 343

Bungie's Halo games are the best. 343 is only an ok company who creates ok games. Halo 4 is not as good as the original Halos from Bungie. Halo 4 is just ok, reasonable, all previous Halos are great. Even Halo Reach is better than Halo 4 in everyway. What a terrible mistake to give this beloved franchise to 343. They don't know what they are doing.

• 343 does it better

I don't care what a bunch of biased reviews online say, Halo 3 was absolute garbage and actually kept me away from the series for a long time because I thought there was nothing left in it for me. It's back to having some promise and some good showings, Bungie no longer being responsible helped the series drastically.

• 343 Industires is better.

Back, in the day I loved Halo for what it was. Me and my sibling playing split screen. Then Halo Reach came along. Every single thing about Reach was broken. Noble Team were Spartan III? No. Spartan III's wore SPI armor not Mjlnor. Then Emile is scratching a skull in his million dollar helmet because it looks "cool". The Spartan III's weren't even on Reach. They were still training on Onyx while reach fell. After Reach I lost hope in Bungie. Then I found out another company was making it and I was so grateful. Halo 1-3 are still good but I would not want Bungie pulling another Reach.