• Both are great, Beethoven is better

Both are without a doubt my two favorite composers of all time. But in my opinion, Beethoven is so much better. "Fur Elise" and "Moonlight Sonata" are better than any of Mozart's works, even "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik". And do not even get me started on how perfect his fifth symphony is.

• Beethoven has is own kind of style

I don't know what you guys are saying but every one is different. Mozart may be a prodigy, but so is Beethoven. Mozart's style is different from Mozart's style, so there isn't really a difference unless you are comparing a same style to the same style. BTW, I am neutral

• Bcuz just that

Mozart is the senpai of beethoven simply just that , making me write a lot , beethoven used to learn from beethoven , deal with it and others who says otherwise doesen't know about this stuff, i'm a composer , sorry for my bad english , good luck making debates

• I am no really giving my opinion for this thing but instead giving information that I did not include

If you say yes then you are saying you are for Beethoven. If you are saying no then you are for Mozart. Give a good reason why you enjoy each of the other composers on their music, and life style. Sorry it is my fault I did not include this information in the first place.