Who will you support? DC comics (YES) or Marvel (No)

Asked by: vegetable
  • Dc comic forever

DC has the Teen Titans and Justice League and are one good characters and movies are very good. It also has good superpowers that can destroy the world very easily. Also designs and costumes that account are original and have good vehicles for Batman and stories very very good. Xilot

• Dc comic forever

• Dc comic forever

• Dc comic forever

• Dc comic forever

• Dc comic forever

• DC comics forever

Since characters in DC comics are stronger and powerful, I love batman and superman very much. Although Thor, Captain America, Iron man can defeat enemies as well, They sometimes bring the world sadness as they sometimes kill people accidentally. So DC comics are better to save the world and more adventurous.

• Marvel has deeper characters.

Seeing how my father is an avid fan of both DC and Marvel, I have seen plenty of both to make a fair decision. Marvel is better than DC. Sure DC does have a lot of action and some story as well but I feel Marvel's characters are much deeper than DC's. While watching Marvel movies, I'm always on the edge of my seat and I'm always thinking about the complex relations between characters even if it's my 37th time watching that particular movie. With DC movies, if there's no action playing, I'm waiting for the action to begin.

• DC is outrageous

OK . First DC has way to many of the same dam character especially with new 52 , and every DC hero has lost there parents or forced ability by parent who then becomes evil like WTF lastly DC hero are way overpowered unlike marvel were Hero's are limited and weakness are exploited and must overcome weakness to then get rid of more , also marvel heroes movies and comics are more enjoyable with action ,and story line is believable to point were it can be real

• No reason be

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• SfsfqqwewqeS S S

No reason A SD A SD S D WDWQ AS ASD ASDA SDASD SDS S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S SE S S S S A EEEE E E EE EE EEEE EE E E EE E EEEEEEE EEEEEE