Who would be better president Donald Trump or a potato?

Asked by: volleyballA12
  • Potatoes can't make executive decisions.

Me: What is your plan for healthcare?
    Potato: ...
    Me: Do you support more military spending or less?
    Potato: ...
    Me: If you were to become president what would be the first thing you'd do?
    Potato: ...
    Me: Do you plan on running for a 2nd term?
    Potato: ...
    Me: Are you a fan of those giant white windmills that spin around in the country?
    Potato: ...
    Me: No further questions.

• Trump takes the win

Trump has the mental capacity to run a nation.
    Trump is better than everyone he's up against.
    Trump is a massive middle finger to an entire industry that exists solely to get people elected.
    Trump is someone I ideologically agree with.
    Muslims are scum and should be expelled.
    We need way less taxation.

• Potatoes gonna potate 2k16

I think that this isnt a yes or no question, but either way potatoes are actually the greatest thing ever created and I think it could win any day because we'll look at him, he's so cute (the potato) and its nutritious too. Also trump would have totally killed harambe, but a potatoe being an inanimate object couldn't kill anyone, but would still make a good leader. For example: Putin, "And now the motherland has unlimited nuclear powers, what do you say, president potato". Potato pres" *bzzzz potato noises". Putin" ok you have convinced me, we will just dispose of our nukes improperly. So there that's my argument and its the best one so far

• Yes he iiyhugjgvju7

Jgfjuiehsufihfyufyughfhgdgfydegdcxgbtegxdrghtvgfuijcdnuhygyhduyghfj crufydguyfvj c udh hg yh gf g gg g g g g g g g g g gg g g g gg gg g g g g g gg g g g gg g g g gg g g g g gg g g gg g gg g gg g

• Potatoes are great

Potatoes are better than trump potatioes are just tottally awesome potatoes are nice and nice and nice and nice and nice and nice and nice and nice and nice and nice and nice and nice and nice h h h h jh jh jhb h h h hn h h and yeah

• Vote for a potato

I just hate his hair and his words. Asdf asdfasdf asdf as dfa sdf as d a fa df a df asf a sdf asd a df ads f af a sf asdf a sd fasd fa df a sdf asdf asdf ads fasd fa sdfa f adf af ad fafa dsf asdf asd f asdf

• Potatoes don't hate on everybody because of their race, and they wouldn't kick out people because of their race, they just want to be eaten.

Donald Trump is racist for some reason that no one knows, and potatoes are not, just want to be eaten. Potatoes don't make racist jokes since they don't have a mouth (or a dirty mouth like Donald Trump's) they just want to be eaten. Thank you, that is all. :)

• Trump isn't a half-dead plant.

But if it was HILLARY CLINTON, the potato would be better by a landslide. Trump's got a half inch on that potato. Maybe an inch, but we all know that potato really wants the win. But sadly, it is but a mere potato. Poor, poor potato.

Damn. That's one hot potato yo.

• Donald trump sucks

Hes a racist and a communist but a potato isn't so therfore a potato is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better president suck on dat trump i'm 26 words short so blarg blarg blarg (my trump impresion to) oh yeah and trump sucks big time at being a canidate he also had his own talk show

• That doesn't even make any since......I mean a potato really?

Donald trump would be the best president that we have had. (my opinion) I mean a potato is the stupidest thing that I have ever heard of, a potato doesn't even know laws are. Want to know why? BECAUSE POTATOS CAN"T DO ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPEING TO OUR COUNTRY BUT GUESS WHAT DONALD TRUMP CAN!!!!!!!!!!

• Guys, really? How is there any opposition?

Look at the stats here, ill list and keep track.

-Trump is just a turd. (0 points)
    -Potato has excellent vitamins, in fact, you can nearly live off them! (3 points)
    -trump has the temper of a 3 year old and is going to start 5 different world wars during one term! (-2 points)
    -potato has the ability to be turned into a battery! (1 point)
    -trump needs a haircut. (0 points)
    -potato can be a valuable ingredient in a vast variety of dishes! (2 points)
    -trump wants to expel Mexicans, who, in fact, we depend on! If they left, this country would be crippled! Grow up racists! Your all like a bunch of little kids! For real! America is practically ALL immigrants! (-3 points)
    -potato cannot make any bad choices!! (2 points)

case closed, 8 to -5

• Potato, potato, potato go!!!

I SHALL VOTE FOUR DEE POTATO. DEE POTATO IS NOT RACIST. NOT DUMP, NO RONALD DUMP, NO NO NO HE BAD. WE VOTE FOR POTATO NOW. POTATO IS NEW LORD AND MASTER, POTATO LOVES DEMOCRACY. POTATO WILL TRUMP THE DUMP AND GIVE US GLORY 4 EVER. POATERICA WILL LIVE ON IN THE PEOPLE AND POTATOES OF THIS COUNTRY. Lol down with the Donald Trumpians, potato FTW.

PS Donald Trumpians is what i call right racist white men or I call them RRWA.

• A disclaimer needed.

I'm really not sure if a vote Yes is a vote for Trump or a vote for potato. But I believe this to be a rather unfair question to ask because I am of the opinion that no presidential candidate is better than a potato. I would vote potato against anyone.

Posted by: U.n
  • Seriously Donald dump? No way. Ill take the potato

Im pretty sure any kind of vice president will have a good time with a potato (no arguments) but DUMP? NO WAY. If people vote for DUMP, I will make a potato be in the next candidate. No way dumpy dumpy derpy dump. No absolute way. Ill vote for the potato.

• Potato for president 2016

I have been supporting potato through thick and thin. Potato is easily the most experienced candidate, and will run this nation at least 4.56 times better than Donald Trump can. Potato has thick skin, and can get our great nation through anything Also, don't forget the candidate that got us through the great depression!

• What could make a better president than a potato?

Trump isn't a bad presidential candidate. He's one of the more moderate Republicans, and while I don't like Republicans, his proposals are *way* more reasonable than the much more right-wing proposals of most other Republicans. But, as U.n. noted, this is an unfair question to ask, because a potato would make the best president conceivable.

• A potato has one thing over Donald trump.

OK, let me tell you the one thing this seemingly nice looking vegetable has over US presidential candidate. It may not seem important but it may be the most important thing in this whole debate.
    It is the simple fact that a potato doesn't want to get rid of Muslims.

• A potato has one more thing than Donald Trump.

• Most certainly a potatoe

You don't have to be sophisticated with politics enough and you can do whatever you feel like,everyone against abortion? Expel them out of the country.Everyone butthurt? Kick them out of the country with no immgrants and kevin spacey will run for president in the year 2233333333333333333333333 NO KANYE WEST!! Poop