• Both genders are more responsible

Females and males are just as responsible as each other. My mom had a doubt about my guy teacher so I explained to her that being responsible is not generalized by being male or female. It's about your human nature. Human nature is an interesting thing. For example, it's my moms human nature to have her doubts and suspensions.

• Men are natural risk takers

When it comes to commerce, gambling, fighting, homicide, driving fast, substance abused induced depression, these things are all more common in men according to stats compiled in the western nations. This is why men have an advantage over women in the overall national salary takings, but are statistically more likely to kill themselves in depression (even though statistically women are more likely to be medically diagnosed with depression than men). Men are more likely to risk their lives doing recreation sports or gamble their stakes away (eg homes, cars). Women are less prone to doing these in comparison, as a whole (obviously varying from individuals).

• Females are more responsible.

Females are more responsible then males. Males are more likely to make irrational and stupid decisions, such as extreme sports and other dangerous things. Females are way more likely to think about what they are doing before they do it. It all comes down to how the brains work for females and males.

• People are more responsible.

Gender has nothing to do with people being more or less responsible. I've met just as many women as I have men who've been able to step up and take care of business, or run away when the going gets tough. Maturity and responsibility are concepts that are not generalized by gender.