• Because the blue of the egg is offered only to l'agrafeuse of jesters.

And then Idnahg said: "If a chicken cannot grow fur, the sky blooms into a trillium".
    "Aha!" exclaimed a passive-agressive boot sitting near the back "You've helped me to save my family and shoes!"
    The wind - as attentive as it was that day - then blew the boot away, into non-existence, but you could still hear their voice echo distantly: "please, don't forget me, my love".

• Just 'cause I can,

So this guy asks me: "Hey, man, why can't I vote?" and I was like "Yes". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• A real answer, Please?

I assume the asker is like 13. There is a reason you cannot vote that early. Its easy to just trick little kids with a bunch of candy. $10 of candy per person is legit an easy win. Why should kids choose that far? A terrorist could become president just because he gives candy. There are way more kids than adults in the US, they can easily elect a bad person. Black-Jesus and Karsaurlong, Could you not have come up with anything constructive???

• No heading needed

......... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . ./ ./ / ./ /. . .. . . . . . .. . .Ha ha