• No gender is better than the other. Girls can do whatever boys can. Just because are maybe stronger doesn't mean girls can't.

Boys think they are so great, well I don't think so. I think all genders have their differences, but I think both are great. If boys think they are better let them think that. Everybody has different opinions, and this one is mine. People can't judge a gender that is just sexist. Sexist means that someone thinks that one gender is really bad. Also everybody is different and there is no changing that.

• Yes because boys suck but Jordan Alberto dosent he hot asf

Jordan he is awsome he isncubano he adores ,ewe he suck me we've been together since 2005 πŸ’…πŸΌπŸ‘ƒπŸΌπŸ‘ƒπŸΌπŸ‘ƒπŸΌπŸ‘ƒπŸΌπŸ‘ƒπŸΌhe is ok lol he is the love of ,my life even though I don't know him like brush he tall asf. He love Brisbane Anne loves him bbruh I love with him more

• Girls should be able to play on boy sport teams

I think girls should be able to play on boy sport teams because girls and boys both have different sport abilities and together they can make a great team. Girls have strength and boys tend to say that girls are weak but girls don't try to show off there muscles as much as boys. I think that of a girl was working on a co-ed team that they would learn to be more competitive and aggressive.

• Yes girls should be able to play on boys sport team.

Girls will be more aggressive and learn to be more competitive and will kick the boys to the curb. Girls and boys and both equal and should not be stereotyped because girls have different abilities that they are better at and boys have different abilities they are better at. That it my comment.

• Yes, girls be play on boys sport teams.

Girls will learn to be more aggressive and competitive in these sports. They will also learn to socialize with the opposite gender. Girls should not be stereotyped as weak and not as strong as boys. Girls have different qualities and abilities that men do not have. Sports teams should have both genders, and be equal and fair.

• Yes, girls should play sports with boys.

Especially in the earlier school age years. It'll improve a girls' self image and improve their skills, and also help teach boys and girls to cooperate or to compete on an equal playing field. It removes the stigma that girls can compete with boys on the same level, and it will also teach the boys how to stand while getting their butts kicked by girls.

• Girls should play on boy sports teams.

How are we supposed to play with the boys if they don't give us a chance. Girls are underestimated because of their gender. We are just as good as boys. God even said that we are all equal. You can't judge a book by its cover. We as girls feel left out.

• Is There Double Standards???

If boys play on girls tennis teams, girls lacrosse teams, girls volleyball teams, and girls swimming teams, WHY cant girls play a sport they love......Because someone labeled it a "Male" sport. This is crazy!!!!!!
    Muscle isn't everything. In many ways girls are stronger than boys. In team building, practice consistency, and get this, Girls are more competitive than boys in most sports!!!! Playing with boys would make females push themselves ore and become better athletes. Girls get hurt either way in any sport. So why not get hurt doing something you love????

• Girls and Boys Should Play Sports Together

While professional sports might not need this change, women should be able to play with men at other levels. More co-ed teams are needed in virtually all sports, and girls can play at the same level as the boys. Various women have proven this fact by breaking into men's sports.

• Yes they should.

Girls should be able to play with boys in sports. If they are good enough to play with they boys then they should be allowed to do so. People who do not want girls to play in sprtes with boys are just afraid that the girls will be better at the sport.

• What happens when a girl gets hurt?

Sometimes boys play rough, and someone gets hurt. What happens when the person that gets hurt is a girl? Will the boy get penalized more? Will boys play "nice" in order to avoid hurting a female player? I'm for equality, but is it fair to put boys in that kind of position?

• Difference in physiology

I am high school football football player, there is a female player in our conference, she is a kicker, there was a mishandled snap when we played this team. She ended up with the ball. I did what I would normally do and I hit her. It was a big hit and I had accidentally broken three of her ribs, I was almost suspend for three games for unnecessary roughness, I was acquitted because it was a clean hit. If it would have been a male kicker it would have just been called a good hit, but since it was a female it was considered dirty.

• In some cases, but not in most.

I want equal rights for women as much as the next person, but there are some things that women are just not as good at. We do not have the same lung capacity and muscle mass of the average man. Male sports should be separated from female sports so that we can all be competitive.

• Girls should not be able to play with boys in sport

Girls should not be able to play with boys in sports. This is because of the fact that the physical constitution of females is entirely different than males. It would not be fair for the girls because of this. The girls would also be at risk. Girls should play in female-only leagues.

• I don't know

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi .......................................................................................Hi

• Girls no non

Hi h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h hhh h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hhh h h

• They wil get hurt

They cn get hurt and they might get crushed by a three hundred pound man in football let them thoguh. This isn't life tgtuy7twxed3 YIUGB7 NR HJH J J J JJ J JJ JJ J JJ J JJ J JJ J J J J J JJ J J J JJ J