• There is so much evidence

Everything with a beginning requires a cause. The universe has a beginning and therefore requires a cause. That cause is God.The living creatures of this world clearly exhibit design. Therefore, they must have a designer. And that designer is God.Ing creatures have irreducible complexity. All their essential parts must be in place at the same time, or the organism dies. So God must have created these parts all at the same time. A gradual evolutionary path simply will not work.DNA has information in it—the instructions to form a living being. And information never comes about by chance; it always comes from a mind. So DNA proves that God created the first creatures.

• God exist because who else could have created the earth.

Who else could have made the earth. All of the details in all life is so advanced. People say evolution is real then why don’t they give me a example of macro evolution in progress right now. Evolution is saying if I were to trough cars in the air they would all land on top of each other. There is so much evidence besides the Bible. They found scrolls of the original bible.

• My belief in God

I believe that there is a God, and that he is all powerful (deist). What I find most non-Christians don't understand, is that he is not necessarily physical. I am not a Christian literal, and take God as a "spirit" of goodness itself. For example, in Genesis, I believe that it is introducing the creation, of human beings learning more about the world around us, and experiencing new things. When Adam and Eve (representing us) bite into the apple (representing knowledge of wrong / evil), it represents all the mistakes we do every day. When we do this, people around us, and ourselves, are shocked. Much a like how "God" was. Yet we all moved on, God forgave, and helped man through the consequences. Each day we might make wrong decisions. There will be consequences, but people will try to help us. A closed-minded person may say "But God was cruel by making man have to survive with thorns and prickles". But this is only a metaphor of life. If you were to make a small mistake, like spilling your coffee, you will have the consequence of being burnt, and having your clothes stained. But as good people, who look up to the example of Jesus, we should help you, and make that consequence easier for you.
    I believe that revelations is happening at the moment, and that Christians are fighting evil every day, in order to make the world that great place.
    I also believe that heaven and hell are a representation of how well you have lived your own life. If there is a physical heaven then great (not so much for hell... Heh).
    I hope that you all understood my point, as it is quite a lot to take in. For help understanding my method, the most similar theory I can think of at the moment is the 5 minute theory.
    Thanks

• God exists for sure

Because if the atoms exploded and created the world, then where did the atoms come from? This means something had to create the atoms to create the big bang, even though i don't believe in the big bang. God is the creator. "in the beginning, god created the world", at least i think that's how the line goes...

• Absolutely no objective evidence points towards the christian god existing.

The big bang explains the creation of things.
    Evolution explains the creation of life.
    The biggest flaw of faith is that it inherently relies on little to no evidence, and this evidence is certainly not objective. Therefore, there is no reason for me to believe god exists, especially not the christian one.

• There is no solid evidence.

There is literally no solid evidence of this, and there is evidence of the Big Bang theory, so why do people still believe in God? The idea of it was created when we did not have Science, but now we do, so why do we still believe in this stuff?

• Aquinas? Really? LMAO.

Look, if you're going to employ the First Causer argument, why not substitute the Big Bang for God instead? I am inclined to agree with SkySky16. Besides, taking a look at the argument from a deist viewpoint, what evidence is there to say that if, a deity really created the world, is still actively influencing anything that happens in it?