Why have a see all notifications button that only leads to the amount of notifications you already see. Yes if this is stupid.

Asked by: steffon66
  • Not much to say here but yes and very

It makes me so mad that i cant see all my notifications but on top of it they have a see all notifications button that only leads to the same notifications your already seeing. It makes me mad. Also i hate how every time i say stupid to many times or something my comment is "submitted for moderation" or whatever never to return even if i didnt call anyone stupid or use any cuss words or anything. I think the debate.Org people are lazy and dont want to fix this sight up to make it what it could be which is an enjoyable experience. Wish i could find another debate sight because surely it wouldnt be as bad as this. I think you have to want to p people off to get a sight this bad.