• It's really hilarious

I loved it when all those Jews got gassed in Auschwitz, what a cool shower prank right? Unfortunately the video "Holocaust prank [Gone Wrong][Gone sexual]" got quite a few dislikes on Youtube. I don't understand why. The funniest part is the small moustache guy. I love it when he does his cool wave to his mates.

• It's really hilarious

• Hail fff gfff

Ffdfd fgdfdf fg';. ; ];[ [ p[ ;[ n Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky, Wanna get freaky,

• It's really hilarious

T's really hilarious

• How do you find that funny!

It's not something to joke about! 11 million people died. What is wrong with you! If your trying to make some joke about that your horribly mistaken. Try reading up the the Holocaust your idoit! I wished it was your grandparents who died. So scumbags like you never would have been born.

• Uhh, it isn't?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?

• You are the dumbest

Nothing is funny about this time period. YOu are an idiot who apparently was never educated. In Fact, millions of innocent people died during this time period dummy. Nobody is laughing except you and your almost as dumb friends. Do you hear me? It is not hilarious at all racist little brat ugly brat.

• What the heck

Are you laughing at the fact that many people died? Because that is what it sounds like, This is not a laughing matter and it was a very sad time. Are you seriously going to be THAT immature? Grow up! Plus the jews where killed because of racisim... So are YOU going to be racist?

• The Holocaust is horrible

Omg you guys! Many people have died just because of their religion! People should be able to believe in what they want! Be nice! I don't understand how you think its so funny! This isn"t some sort of prank! Please research more about this topic! Grow up people........ Come on!!