• Can't tell whether or not to say yes or no to an unintelligible question

There are many gods to choose from. There is just as much evidence for Zeus, Loki, Ra, Ganesh, or the flying spaghetti monster as there is Allah. Where was the disconnect between "is there a god" and "Allah must be god."? There should be many more questions: "is there a creator? Did he create the world? Are there many gods or spirits? And so forth.

• A lot of people believe in Allah

Roughly 1.57 billion people to be exact. Thats about 23% of the human population. Islam is the second largest religion in the world, right behind Christianity. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• All you people do is look at the wrong side of this religion

Even if say Allah was not God, what on earth does it have to do with you. If you can pick out all the bad things about my God, i could do the same with you. And i am not offending anyone here but i could pick out mistakes of Jesus or any other "god" we all have diffrent views, so if u don't like the way Islam is, then could go please and leave us alone.

• The Qu'ran is the worst fanfic I have ever read.

When read in the order in which they were written, the books of the Qu'ran go from "Okay, guys, be cool" to "Force people to convert." What happened? The guy got power. For example, this section on alcohol. It went from "Drink and be merry" to "Don't drink before worship" to "Don't drink." Shariah is a quasi-brutal system of laws which cripple an offender for life, or outright kill him. In a desert environment, that is especially brutal. In fact, Islam only flourishes in a desert environment. In a civilized "Wait, we can talk out our differences" environment, it falls flat. Islam is a religion that outright orders its adherents to attempt to convert others. That alone damns it in perpetuity. Then, there are the texts it apes. The Old Testament is amazing. Unlike Allah, YHVH/God had His angels exercise restraint. Had Allah been in charge, that idiot beating his donkey would have died by shanking to the face courtesy of a messenger angel.

• Alla is not god

Allah is the insane delusion of a morally insane man by the name of Mohammed, who mercilessly murdered thousands of innocent people for being "infidels".
    Islam is among the sickest religions in the world, it justifies genital mutilation, it justifies murder, it justifies lying, it was the Muslims who began the slave trade in the 1400's.

• Ancient Bible Manuscripts say that God's name is YHWY or Yahweh(hebrew ), Jehovah (english).

God, Lord, Dieu, Elohim--are not names--but titles---such as Teacher, President, and Governor.
    God does have a name.--Humans all have personal names. Wouldn’t it be reasonable for God to have a name? Having and using personal names is a vital part of human friendships. Should it be different when it comes to our friendship with God?
    In the Bible, God says: “I am Jehovah. That is my name.” (Isaiah 42:8) Although he also has many titles, such as “God Almighty,” “Sovereign Lord,” and “Creator,”---- he honors his worshippers by inviting them to address him by his personal name. In many translations of the Bible God’s personal name is at Exodus 6:3.-- That passage says: “I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as God Almighty, but as respects my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.”

• I don't understand

Most people choose the religion that they grew up under, so that could be a reason. Also, Muslim has a bad reputation in Western countries. You also need to remember that there's many different religions out there, and some aren't the right ones for everybody. (Consider the fact that the Western youth is moving towards a more atheist life now. 30% of Americans between the ages of 18-30 have no religion. And, it's only growing with the newer generations).

• Allah/God is the same

The word God is a Christian word concept, Germanic in language origin, to describe an omnipotent being. Many other words have been used throughout time to describe the same being dependant on culture and religion. Allah, Yahweh, Elohim, Eloh, El, Dieu for example; and hundreds of other words used to describe the same in mono-theistic belief systems.