• Becos et taste gud

It relly taste gud an i wanna eat junk food cusz it good and i like it and health food is bad and taste like bad food ann noe one eats health food becau it tast e bad a and da fud commes from da ground and dats discusting and awfull no one sholued kill plants to aet

• Yes I think Junk Food Should Be allowed in Schools Because ...

Hey People how many of us can say we like or love junk food a lot of people say they don't like it thats fine people like what they wanna like. But also a lot of people say Yes they do like it and all those people want it at lunch or recess but that doesn't mean that they have it everyday it just means that they like un-health food and Junk Food isn' that un-health if you don't have it everyday. I think it should stay also because it is un-health to have fruit and vegtable 24/7 356 days of the year it starts to become bad for you becasue sometimes you just wanna have Junk Food and their is nothing wrong with that.!

Give this a Thumbs up if you like it !

• Some people cannot afford healthy food either.

I think people should be understanding of that. Inschools, there's vending machines. Vending machines have money from the candies and drinks which lets the school provide more supplies for the kids. Therefore, schools should sell junk food. Thank you for reading my report, and I hope you consider my answer. :)

• Should junk food be band from schools?

It is like medicine to us.It should be allowed because we are going to die without junk food. Junk food is delicious but we don't always need to be healthy because to much health can kill us. Junk food is delicious and healthy very healthy. Junk food junk food yeah!!!!!!!!!

• I think Yes

I think yes because it's america kids should have the freedom to chose what they want to eat. Also, kids could eat junk food whenever they want as long as they don't eat to much.Schools provide vending machines.Instead of banning junk food they could limit it. Did't think about that did you

• I love food like

KANYE LOVES KANYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Foooooooooooooooooooooooooood food food food food food food foood food foood foood food food food food food food food food food food love love love love love love love food food food food food food foood food food food food fodder odfodof food ofif food did fiir

• Bitchies dd dd fuck you bitch

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck youddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd m m m m m m m m m m m m m f u c k f u c k f u c k f u c k f u c k f u c k f u c k f u c k f u c k

• Bitchies dd dd fuck you bitch

• I thinks theres much should be foods in the schools

Theres shalls been many junks foods in schools becuz i likes to eat that and it tatse good so manee childrens should be ables to eats the junks food. Is will now type in randoms stuf becausesss i needs to finish this paragrafses anz that why i tink der shuld beee junks foods

• Kids love fast food!! Forget them anorexic peeps!!!!

If you don't give fast food you would probably lose business and or you peoples bitches!! People love food!!!! Except those stupid those people that are freaken anorexic. So you nasty stupid people who are anorexic back the fuck off you hoes who wish could be us!! Aslie was here!

• It is bad enough already

People in north America already eat out on a regular basis and having junk in schools would not help. Junk food is already a problem and we need to stop it's further progression. If people want to have junk at school then why can't they bring it themselves, problem solved.

• Junk food makes you unwell and unhealthy

Junk food is bad it is bad and it is bad for a child going to school as it gives the child laziness and makes the child unwell.The child cant fill his or her stomach and can face many pro and cons.No child should eat junk food, never in their lives.

• Junk is the key word

Junk means trash, as simple as that, so why even bother, it is unhealthy, processed, gross, and high in fats, sodium, calories, cholesterol, carbs, trans fat, this isn't what school kids need to eat, its isn't healthy for a kid, teen, or an adult. Its time to stop it now

• Junk is the key word

• Junk food should not be allowed in schools.

I believe that junk food should not be allowed in schools. Many people become obese when they junk food. But as always nobody cares because that's all they crave is sugar. For example, my dad loves junk food. He loves to eat is all the time. He is starting to become obese if we do not get him to stop eating junk food. Junk food is bad for people. If people do not stop eating junk food, they will become really obese and die.

• It is bad enough already

• You could get sick!!!!!!! Really bad!!!!!!!1

You could get really sick. If you eat way to much junk food and candy, you could get an increased risk of heart disease with Diabetes following.
    I am an average 12 year old girl, and my little cousin has diabetes all because of sugar, so I know what and what not to eat. Do you really want these symtoms that will last you a life time?

• No, junk food is horrible

It is likely that in public schools there are children who get fast food on the regular when they are at home. Why would we give them junk food at school? Teaching them that eating healthy can be good for you and taste good is crucial. I guarantee that 100% of US adults would go back in time and tell the younger versions of ourselves to stay away from soda and junk food completely.

• You are what you eat, so junk food should not be allowed in schools.

We are facing a problem of obesity. Children are no longer taught basic cooking . This is hardly surprising, as a lot of adults don't know how to cook.

The "food business", in partnership with the drugs industry, have created the most beautiful vicious cycle whereby eating makes you sick so you have to take medication to get well (or at least reduce a few of the symptoms). They all make a lot of money and the population gets ill and craves hamburgers and potato chips.

Please get real. Its not called "junk" food for no reason.
    I long for the day when every McDonalds carries a government health warning - or better still, when people kick the habit and don't want to eat this junk.

• No, Junk food should not be sold in schools.

I think junk food should not be sold in schools becuase of many reasons. For one, if a child went to buy junk food there peers could make fun of them, or call them names. Another reason is becuase kids probably have enough junk food at home, so at school they should be living a healthy diet. My last reason is that it is illegal in most states for junk food to be sold. I live in a state were that is illegal. I do understand that it could soothe your taste buds but it can cause a child to be obese, and hyper. These are the reasons why I belive junk food should not be sold in schools. That goes for all sugary drinks as well. 🙂