Will Apple learn how to prevent computer security flaws instead of having to patch them up after they are a problem?

• Yes, Apple will learn how to better take care of security flaws.

I think that Apple is one of the best companies on Earth. And even their nay sayers have to admit that their company has a reputation of avoiding major system problems. But when they do have a problem, I think it's fair to say that Apple's policy hasn't always been the best. I think Apple will learn from their mistakes.

• Yes, I think Apple will learn how to prevent security flaws.

While new security vulnerabilities come out of nowhere constantly as hackers get more and more creative I think Apple has sufficient resources and talent dedicated to trying to make Apple's products and services immune from falling victim to these problems, so over time I do believe the security can improve to the point where there are minimal if any problems.

• They are always innovating.

Yes, Apple will learn how to prevent computer security flaws instead of having to patch them up after there is a problem, because they want to be able to provide the best possible services to their consumers. If they cannot prevent flaws, people will eventually gravitate to other technologies and companies.

• Yes They Will

I believe Apple will learn how to prevent computer security flaws instead of having to patch them up after they are a problem. However, I do not think these patches should be viewed in bad light sense they do work. Security flaws have always been a problem for PC's as well, so this isn't something new.

• no, I do not think so.

Apple really is a horrible company that puts out terrible products each and every year, and I'm surprised that people keep buying them. They will never remedy their security flaws with preventative measures. They will fix them afterward, and charge an arm and a leg for them like they always do.