• Stays true to the form of an Elegant Swiss Watch.

Although I'm not a fan of wearing a watch I see a lot of stores selling watches. In terms of the typical watches I see marketed today I notice that the people I see who buy and wear watches aren't wearing them for their function so much as a jewelry or status symbol. I think Apple has brilliantly designed their watch by staying true to the ideal that a Watch is a kind of elegant Jewelry. I think by creating a beautiful form and incorporating excellent functions specifically related to purchasing, health, and communication the watch is something that can be desirable to a large audience. More so than your average Apple Fan Boy. This really opens the future in terms of integration of art, technology, and fashion.

• I like the idea of having this on my wrist.

It looks sexy and this watch would help me get the ladies all day when i go out.And this will help me with my work outs because it checks my blood pressure and blood sugar also it counts my footsteps when i go walking or jogging. Thank you apple for the new iwatch.

• No, the iWatch may not ever catch on.

The iWatch may never really catch on, since it's such a specialized product that will only appeal to some people. One of the main reasons it may never catch on is its bulk. Although this can change and photos so far seem to be mockups, many people don't like wearing watches at all, or choose small ones, and the iWatch is expected to have a 1 1/2" display. And even though the display might make it bulky on the wrist, the smaller a display, the less easy it is to use. As an example, compare using a large tablet with a smartphone. It's easier to touch the correct items on a screen the larger it is. It seems like an impractical product, but only time will tell.

• Not all apple products are gold mines

I'm not an apple fan, but I usually give them credit for creating in demand products. Apple TV is a prime example of this. The smartwatches on the market now have very little interest in them, because they serve no practical benefit over a smartphone. A smartwatch was a cool idea 20 years ago and prior from spy movies and cartoons. However, they are not practical with modern technology already on the market.