• Yes, I hope they will.

Although experiments show that marijuana impairs driving ability, the effects are not nearly as dramatic as those seen with alcohol, and measuring the real-world consequences has proven very difficult, as demonstrated by a landmark study that NHTSA released recently. In “the first large-scale [crash risk] study in the United States to include drugs other than alcohol,” NHTSA found that, once the data were adjusted for confounding variables, cannabis consumption was not associated with an increased probability of getting into an accident. This is one of the most comprehensive studies ever done on marijuana and driving done by an agency within the US Department of Transportation. Please review these results if you have any concerns whatsoever about marijuana and driving. Apparently it is almost as hard to find cannabis deaths due to driving as it is to find lethal overdoses of cannabis. The people repealed one expensive and damaging prohibition, and we can do it again. Legalize and regulate like alcohol in 2016!

• Yes, I believe that Arizona citizens will vote to legalize marijuana.

Yes, I believe that Arizona citizens will vote to legalize marijuana. When they consider the economic benefits for their state, I think that Arizona voters will choose to legalize marijuana. Also, Arizona can look to their neighboring states of Colorado and California, both of which have progressive marijuana legalization, for methods on how best to go about the legalization process.

• Yes, the time has come.

This will be a landmark vote because of the fact that the target will be recreational use as opposed to the use marijuana only in the realm of medical. I believe, the general public accepts the validity of this natural plant has redeeming qualities which is in contrast to the history of legalization. In the end ,marijuana will be legalized in all states and should be - for recreational use. If not on the first vote but by following elections.

• Legalization Support Spreading Nationwide

Arizona will vote for legalization because it is a growing popular opinion among Americans nationwide. It may take longer to get there but it will eventually get there for all fifty states whether the opposing group likes it or not. They are going to have to accept the way the argument is headed.