• Benghazi will become a part of the impeachment of Obama

The facts lie in the time-line! I encourage all Americans to learn the Benghazi time line and you will learn several key facts. That a month prior to the tragedy a US cargo ship headed to Syria marked humanitarian aid was actually weapons and various military arms meant for the Muslim Brotherhood. The Americans killed that horrific night were pawns that our muslim president would NOT rescue, Why, because his underlying goal is his (Obama's) support of his brother a hi-ranking terrorist in the Muslim brotherhood. There is a gag order on all survivors of this tragedy and it will continue to be difficult to get correct information about this scandal! All I am saying is that it really doesn't matter if you are Democrat or Republican, if you are American please, please dive very deep into the facts and ask yourself why the gag orders and controlled media reports and what you will find is that we have a die hard muslim in the White House that is funding terrorism against us. Obama is systematically tearing our country apart and if he can keep us at each other Dems vs Repub. Then he can achieve his ultimate goal!! For the sake of our country I call on all Americans to look deep into each of the scandals that have happened on Obamas watch and then put it all together and the only conclusion you will be able to draw is that we all elected a terrorist into our White House!

• No, it's simply an issue the GOP tries to score points on

For the last 5 years, Republicans have been attacking President Obama on any issue, imaginary or not, that they could score political points on. Benghazi is no different than any of the others, and not nearly as bad as things like Fast and Furious. There's no chance this significantly hurts Obama in the future. After all, he's not running again.

• Not very likely.

Adding the word "gate" to the incident in a shallow attempt at reminding the older generation of Watergate shows just how weak this case is. The media has a new toy to play with and sensationalize but all in all, it's just a political question mark. Every regime has at least a dozen and this one won't do anything stir up the people who already hated Obama and bore he people who already like him.

• Benghazi-gate will not be the end of Obama

Since the Secretary of State has resigned and most of the information is top secret there is no way for anyone to determine whether President Obama misled the American public on purpose. In my opinion the President responded quickly and provided as much detail as possible without putting the country and any of our offshore citizens in further danger.

• It's really been blown out of proportion by the Republican party

Attacks on U.S. diplomatic targets were vastly larger during both the Reagan and Bush I administrations, as well as under Bush II, but there wasn't nearly the same level of imagined controversy and vitriol over those incidents. On many such issues, the Obama administration is being held to a much higher standard than any previous president, and this is a prime example.

• No, Benghazi-gate will not be a continuing problem for Obama.

The events at Benghazi were unfortunate and tragic but will not lead to anything as serious as an impeachment for President Obama. He has survived problems in the past and this will be no different. People have short memories and they will be more concerned about the ecomony than on events in other parts of the world.

• No, but I wish it would be

I would hope the Benghazi Gate issue would help Americans to see where Obama's motives really are and to shed some light on his major flaws in other areas, but I doubt highly that this will be the case. Since he was elected in 2008, our country has done nothing but go downhill. And I suspect that since he was re-elected in 2012, we will continue to slide further downhill, as a nation, and perhaps as individuals.... The man doesn't know what he is doing!