Will bringing back Lollapalooza in Chicago be a great idea for the Community?

• Lollapalooza Changing the Communtiy

I believe that it will for the fact that, people need to know what it feel likes t o come together in harmony, without being so violent. People in general just all need to know and understand how to treat one another, and all of the celeberties, that are going to be there, need to voice that fact everywhere they go. Reach out to the people to help them understand that it's going to be alright, we have been in your shoes, and we are making it. Because sometime that is all people need to hear.

• Yes it will

Yes it will it will boost the economy for Chicago, plus it is the best city in the United States of America. They can attract a lot of different people that love music and love Chicago. Chicago has a lot of things to do when you get tired of being at Lollapalooza.

• Yes Bringing Lollapalooza in Chicago will be Great for Cultural Development

Lollapalooza is one of the most popular musical events in the world. It brings hundreds of thousands of people for the event itself (which spans over 3 days). This will bring much added revenue to Chicago and allow Chicagoans to enjoy live some of the best music in the world. It could even inspire young people to take up music and thus enrich Chicago's musical scene directly.

• I Doubt It

I have my doubts Lollpalooza will benefit Chicago. Sure, the people who can afford it will enjoy it. It will give some people a temporary employment opportunity, but it will do little to nothing for the vast majority of the population. A music festival can't fix a city like Chicago.