Will Coca-Cola Life and Pepsi True, made with natural sweeteners, be successful?

• Bla black bla

Bla heist in a row and I love you so much for the next two years of my life and death of a the same thing as a result of whole life day of the year best friend is someone who has doesn't work for i have no clue how I feel feel like a good little girl is so a lot of people in the this year and is the best most important thing and it is not an easy option issue of a the same thing as a result of result in the a

• natural sweetners success

Yes of course that I think that these drinks Pepsi True and Coca-Cola Life will be successful beverages for people to purchase and consume. Many people love and will always be fans of sodas. Many people would love a healthier option of sodas so that they will not feel guilty about drinking it.

• Yes, the Cocacola Life and Pepsi True , made with natural sweeteners will be a success.

In the recent years, people have become more concerned about their health. Most people know that a lot of calories found in fizzy drinks cause considerable weight gain that is not good for health. Considering this, a product with less calories like this one is likely to do well in the market.

• I believe so, people are always looking to make healthier choices in their diets.

Although these soft drinks have a bad reputation when it comes to health, I think they have done a great thing by offering a more health-conscious version of their products. Why? Because people more often than not want to make healthy decisions about what they eat and drink whilst making as small a sacrifice as possible. They'll still be able to enjoy their favourite soft drink but with less guilt.

• No, "natural" doesn't always mean "healthy"

It's no secret that food manufacturers today use a lot of so-called "natural" ingredients in their products. However, just because the word natural is used, does not automatically make the product healthy. Many ingredients that can technically be called natural are extremely harmful to the human body. There are many examples. But one blatant one is mercury. It is a natural metal but is one of the most toxic substances to the human body and many people would be surprised how common it is in our modern food supply.