Will Donald Trump do anything to soothe the feathers he has ruffled in Scotland by building a wall around his golf course that blocked residents' view of the sea?

• Yes, I think he will.

Trump’s organisation is adamant that its investment has been worthwhile, attracting “tens of thousands of golfers from around the globe to the north-east of Scotland”. Those costs were tied to Trump’s original 2008 plan under a legally binding section 75 agreement. If his next planning application is different, the council says it will insist on a new binding commitment to build affordable homes. Aberdeenshire council has advised the agents acting on behalf of TIGCS that affordable housing would be required as part of any new proposal.

• Yes, Donald Trump will make an effort.

I am giving Donald Trump the benefit of the doubt by stating that I think he will make some kind of small move to make these Scottish residents feel better about having blocked their sea view. I say this because now that he is president-elect, I fel he is going to be acting in as presidential of a way as he can.

• No i disagree.

I do not support this. Donald Trump will not do anything to soothe the feathers he has ruffled in Scotland by building a wall around his golf course. All that we can see now is an earth wall, which was built by Donald Trump for “the world’s greatest golf course”, to hide their home from sight

• No, he will not.

Donald Trump is a selfish man who only cares about himself and his own interests. He got what he wanted, the presidency of the USA, so he is not going to worry about "ruffling a few feathers". He is not the kind of man who is willing to compromise or listen to others.