• More Than Likely

Hollywood is stuck on sequels but they seem to forget this isn't always a paying platform. Dumb and Dumber will always be a gladly remembered film for those that watching it in the 90's, but that doesn't equal success in the 2010's. It will more than likely be a disappointment.

• I think Farrelly brothers will make another funny movie

Despite many sequels not living up to the original I think this movie will not be a disappointment. The Farrelly brothers for the most part make very funny movies (Something About Mary, Stuck on You, etc.) so I expect "Dumb and Dumber To" to not be a great movie, but a funny one at least.

• No, I don't think it will.

While I loved the original and I don't think the second will live up to the first I truly do not believe that it will be a disappointment. I think the cast looks awesome and they seem to have a lot of great cameos by very famous people lined up. I trust the writers and director to make a great film.

• Unfortunately, it would not surprise me.

After seeing the world premiere trailer for Dumb and Dumber 2 last night, I have to say; I was not impressed. Don't get me wrong, I am definitely going to see it and give me a chance, but it just looks like it's going to be a little too slap-stick and silly for me.