• Yes, he will go on to be a cult figure.

There is too much grey area. Because of his age, his past friendships, scholastic and athletic accomplishments, etc., which are all "normal", the ying and yang of his personality vs. his actions will always make him at the very least interesting. People will for a very long time try to figure this guy out. It doesn't hurt that he is attractive and the pictures represent a very vulnerable child-like quality, people will sympathize.

• HAIL DZHOKHAR FOREVER.

I'm just gonna put it out there. He was only targeted because he was Muslim. Maybe he was trying to talk Tamerlan out of doing the bombing. If he were black it would have been gang violence. If he were white it would have been mental illness. I don't care what anyone says, I suppot Dzhokhar.

• The media controls it

Yes. Dzhokhar is getting tv time and getting all this fame for killing people. It is like the media is praising him for doing this act. This isn't right and the media shouldn't be giving him this much face time. Not right for the families of the victims the city or our nation

• Unfortunately, I think so

I believe that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will end up becoming a cult figure, unfortunately. There are always people in this world who look up to those who do these types of sick crimes, and they worship them. Some people respect what he did, and they will want to follow in his footsteps. It's just the kind of sick world we live in now.

• I believe he will.

He has been glorified but many people. Some (very few) think he is not guilty and was a victim of circumstance. He will have his "followers," much like that of Charles Manson. There are some very sick people out there wanting to be like him. They do it for the kicks and for the fame.

• No Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will not become a cult figure

No, I do not think that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will become a cult figure and instead will soon be forgotten. I do not think that Americans will any time start making crazy terrorists as cult figures, unless there were to be mass destruction on an international level that would also affect America.