Will either side be able to accept the results of the presidential election?

• The msot important end result is a unified America.

While there has been a great deal of hostility between the two parties and candidates throughout this election, I do believe that both sides will ultimately be able to accept the results of the presidential election. When it comes down to it, the most important result of the election is a strong and unified America. I think both parties and candidates understand this and will strive to make that the reality regardless of which way the vote swings.

• I think both sides will accept the election turnout.

While it may be difficult to see Trump accepting the turn out of this election I think he will eventually accept it, perhaps after an initial refusal to and claims that it was rigged. Hillary, on the other hand, would accept it but be left in shock as would millions of Americans.

• Yes, both sides will accept results.

Yes, I do believe that either side be able to accept the results of the presidential election. Although Trump said that he thinks the system is rigged, I think if he loses he will accept the results and deliver a good speech to the people. I think if Hillary loses she may be more of a sore loser about it.

• Yes, they will.

The side that wins will definately be able to accept the results of the election. The side that loses may have a little more trouble accepting the results. This has been a very polarizing election and it is clear to see that many people are divided on the issues and the candidates