Will Elizabeth Homes eventually be indicting for the failure of her company?

• Yes, she probably will be.

Elizabeth Holmes' company, Theranos is now being valued at almost nothing by Forbes. The company is also being investigated by a multitude of agencies for all sorts of reasons from inaccuracies of tests and the overall bad quality of the blood tests they perform. All of these blunders and mistakes can be traced back to the founder, Elizabeth Holmes.

• Like old folks pissing it all depends.

The more time that goes by the more is revealed about certain things. Time is the deciding factor if things are good or not. If Elizabeth Home's company was a failure then it will soon be revealed with time, whether or not she does reveals it herself no one can tell at this moment.

• No, Elizabeth Holmes is under investigation for possible defrauding government officials and investors, not for the failure of Theranos.

Theranos has not failed yet, it is still in business (at least in Palo Alto, California, where I live), although the value of the stock has gone down and Elizabeth Holmes is no longer one of the world's richest women. The government is investigating the blood testing company and sanctions have been proposed. Theranos is appealing the sanctions. I don't think Elizabeth Holmes will be indicted for the failure of her company but, possibly, for fraudulent business practices.

• Who can know the future?

It would be nice to have a crystal ball to predict the future, especially when it comes to cases like this. I think there should be a thorough investigation of Ms. Holmes and her scientific research teams. Ultimately she is the one responsible for the actions of her labs and what happened within them, so if there was negligence on her part, then yes, she should be indicted. but I don't think any one of us can predict that.