Will Eric Cantors loss in the primaries be a game changer for the Tea Party?

• They can't be ignored.

Yes, Eric Cantor's loss in the primaries will be a game changer for the Tea Party, because the Republican leadership has to appreciate that they cannot ignore the wishes of the people that they represent. The Tea Party has succeeded in taking power away from the Republican Rhinos. This sends the message that the Tea Party can succeed.

• very well could be!

I do feel Eric Cantors loss in the primaries be a game changing event for the Tea Party. I feel with him losing, the Tea Party will be strongly effected by this and it could be for the better. The Tea party needed Eric Cantor to lose the primary and it happened!

• No Eric Cantor's loss will not be a game changer for the Tea Party.

Eric Cantor's loss in Virginia's 7th Congressional District primary was a one off event. The majority of Americans, regardless of party, are not in favor of the terrorist tactics employed by the Tea Party. They will never be the majority or even a large plurality. We remember the shut down of the federal government.

• Tea Party Will Fail

I do not believe Eric Cantors loss in the primaries will be a game changer for the Tea Party. The Tea Party has yet to see success and I believe it is unlikely that they will see success in the future. The next president will be either Democrat or Republican, as per usual.