• Fifty Shades of Grey the next big hit

Yes, I do think Fifty Shades of Grey will be a box office hit in 2015. There has been so much hype over this movie and so much anticipation that it will drive moviegoers to the theater. It also comes out around Valentine's day which will make it an it interesting date night.
    .

• 50 Shades of Grey will be a hit.

I have little doubt that Fifty Shades of Grey will be a major box office hit in 2015. If the book sales, online chatter and general hype surrounding it is any indication, it will do quite well. There are plenty for people, for instance, who are curious and want to see it just based off of the hype without even having read the book. I think there is a wide audience interested enough to make it a hit.

• I can't see 50 Shade becoming a success.

We have to remember this book was inspired by Twilight and started out on a fanfiction site. I read the entire series and while it was interesting in the beginning it turned into a predictable Lifetime movie. The actors do not have chemistry. Part of the reason Twilight was a success was that the lead couple had chemistry on and off camera. It's all hype, stepping into "new territory of BDSM" which James did a poor representation. Unless the director decided to do some major plot twists. Not everyone will or can watch this movie because of the R rating. Another reason why Twilight and Hunger Games trilogy became a success both in books and movies was that it was a fantasy that the whole family can enjoy. It's just another romantic movie without the romance.

• No it won't

I was actually a bit excited to see the movie. I read two of the books and got bored, but I was interested to see what they would do with it. It has taken SO long for them to make it, I am not really interested in it anymore. I might rent it.

• No, "Fifty Shades of Grey" will flop in 2015.

"Fifty Shades of Grey" the movie is destined to fail in 2015. Even though the book was popular, its audience as a movie will not be the same. Those who enjoyed the book may not be comfortable seeing it publicly in movie form, while those who disliked the book would absolutely never see it. In short, the audience for the movie will be too small.