• I believe Florida will become a blue state.

Florida has been a blue state during many elections in the past and has many democrat strongholds in areas such as Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. The general dislike for the current Florida Governor, Rick Scott, who is a Republican, will add to the likelihood that Florida will return to being a blue state in the next presidential election year.

• It is possible

The state of Florida in the United States of America does indeed have a chance of turning blue. However, this will probably take place in the future due to the Hispanic population. As current trends show the mass majority of Hispanic voters do indeed for people of the democratic party which could change things.

• Too many retireees.

No, Florida will not ever become a blue state, because there are far too many high-level politicians that are Republican. Jeb Bush is one of them, and he has many influential followers. Also, there are a large number of retirees that have moved to Florida from other places, and they are grounded in conservatism.

• I Really Doubt It

I have my doubts Florida will become a blue state. I think one of the main reasons Florida is a red state is the fact that it's been billed as the retirement state for so long. The population is Florida is older on average than that of other states. Older populations are more likely to hold conservative view points.

• No but it will be close

I don't think Florida will become a blue state, but I also don't think it will really stay as a red state either. I think Florida is one of those few states in the US where the outcome will depend on the specific people running rather than the parties they are part of.