• No, Clinton will not be indicted. She has too many powerful friends.

History has shown that as long as you have money and power, you can escape legal consequences. Hillary Clinton has deep ties to Wall Street and special interests; she has many rich and powerful friends, and as long as that remains true, she will never face consequences for her actions. For example, despite the fact that both George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are considered war criminals due to their actions while in office, they will never face a trial or jail time because they have money and friends in high places.

• No, Hillary Clinton will not be indicted.

Hillary Clinton is unlikely to be indicted in the Benghazi scandal; regardless of what the FBI investigation recommends. The Obama Administration's Justice Department is too politicized to indict Clinton over any wrong doing. Instead, the Justice Department will most likely say that proper security procedures were not followed carefully enough; essentially, slapping Clinton on the wrist for her actions. In short, Hillary Clinton will most likely not be indicted.

• No, Hilary Clinton will not be indicted

No, Hilary Clinton will not be indicted. In this attack that occurred in Libya, four Americans were killed. Some feel that the attack should have been labeled a terrorist attack from the beginning and that the failure to label to as such amounts to a cover up. This is not enough for an indictment.

• No, I do not think that Hillary Clinton will be indicted in the Benghazi scandal.

No, I do not think that Hillary Clinton will be indicted in the Benghazi scandal because I don't believe that Clinton knowingly committed any crimes. I think that the email controversy was a witch-hunt led by Republicans to destroy her name and prevent her from winning The White House this upcoming November.