• Yes, I believe that Hillary Clinton will defeat Donald Trump in a general election race.

Yes, I believe that Hillary Clinton will defeat Donald Trump in a general election race because trump has said a lot of inflammatory remarks about different groups of people. Clinton is arguably the most qualified presidential candidate of all time, and seems poised to make history by becoming the first female president in American history.

• Yes, Trump Will Deafeat Clinton

When push comes to shove the general public really is tired to politics as usual and will elect Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton in the general election. As Trump claims, Americans really do want to make America great again. If Trump does not do as he says he will he can always be voted out after one term.

• Can She Trump Trump?

I think Donald Trump's extremely right wing views truly ostracize him from the majority of voters in this country. The people he resonates with are the people who fear change and will ultimately die out as our countries politics and views progress with or without them. Hillary Clinton is the first major party female candidate for president. While she is wishy washy on some of her politics she has one thing going for her that will have voters singing her name--she's not Trump.

• Hillary's past will defeat her.

I do not think that Hillary Clinton will be able to defeat Donald Trump in the general election. Each day, more bad news comes out about her email scandal, and she is currently under strict investigation by the FBI and CIA. People will not believe that they can trust Hillary enough to elect her in Nov.