Will Hillary Clinton defeat Donald Trump in the general election presidential race?

• Yes, Trump might have been a media figure but he wasn't a political one so there is more dirt out there that is going to come out.

It's hard to tell this far in the future. Many things can happen between now and November. However, one thing Clinton has going for her is that she is a known quantity. She has been in the political arena for decades so while there are problems, there aren't any surprises. She has also been called every name in the book over the years so that's not new either.

• It truly is a no brainer

Donald Trump was initially so entertaining he attracted new electorates who wanted to watch the spectacle. I was one of them who caught every debate and interview. I never bought into his racist rhetoric though. I've been following politics since I was a kid so I loved every minute of it but I saw him as for entertainment only. I soon became alarmed when people began buying into what he was saying. People are starting to wake up now, thank goodness. There is no way he can beat Hillary Clinton.

• Yes, Hillary appeals to more people.

Hillary Clinton currently leads the polls, and there's no reason to think she will relinquish that lead. The policies she advocates have wide support, including among women and minorities. Trump appeals mainly to white males, which are a minority of the population. Trump also has much less money to spend on his campaign compared to Clinton.

• Yes, I believe that Hillary Clinton will defeat Donald Trump in the general election presidential race.

Yes, I believe that Hillary Clinton will defeat Donald Trump in the general election presidential race because Trump has insulted hispanics, women, muslims and disabled people. Trump is a very divisive and controversial presidential candidate and I would be shocked if he defeated Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election in November.