Will Hillary's link to biotech firm under investigation stop you from voting for her?

• Yes it could

Hillary's link to biotech firm under investigation will not be the only reason to stop me from voting for her. There are other issues such as email scandals which also could be the reason. Moreover, other candidates are far better than Hillary Clinton when it comes to speaking the truth and being honest.

• Hillary damaging the party

Time and time again we find Hillary Clinton having to explain a past dealing. Whether it is from her early career or her years as the Secretary of State, the practice has become far to common. The Republican will surely bring up these headlines later on in the election season. This could damage the chances that the republican retain the white house and also have its effects on congressional races. I believe this is he precise reason why Sanders polls stronger than Hillary versus Donald Trump

• Hillary's Link to Biotech Firm Under Investigation Should Give Voters Pause

Hillary Clinton has, over the course of this election season, been accused of being "untrustworthy," and this new discovery is no exception. She has been linked to a biotech firm that is under investigation. This should make voters think carefully before selecting her as a candidate come November. If she is linked to firms that are being questioned, it may lead to the uncovering of other shady connections.

• No, Hillary's link to biotech firm will not change my vote

No, Hillary's link to biotech firm that is under investigation will not stop me from voting for her. Hillary is not accused of committing any wrongdoing with respect to the biotech firm. The mere association with the firm should not change the way that anyone votes in the upcoming election.