Will humans ever be able to know everything in the universe?

• Yes, depending on how you view the situation.

Consider this, if the world (our planet Earth) does reach the age of 200000 years from now, then perhaps time travel/time warping could be possible with the technical advancements of that time. I know that according to Einstein's theory of relativity nothing can travel faster than light, but time travel is not entirely out of the question. Given that human tenacity and determination has allowed us to come where we are today, we do not need to travel fastest than light, we must just travel as fast as light. If one day this can come true, then the universe could be explored and engaged like never before.

• I side Yes!

People and intelligence is advancing rapidly, it may not seem like we realize it because of our existence with linear time. But look back to a few hundred years ago, if they could see what we are doing now, they would be baffled. When I watch Star Wars (and I am not an avid fan) but I follow it from time to time, I am thinking to myself... "this will actually be real one day" at some point, we WILL be building star gates and time traveling. There are already other life forms doing this. We just don't have direct contact with them because they wouldn't want to cause mass panic. We are an evolutionary experiment as human beings here. Conscious reality will always exist and so will you, it ALWAYS has. There can't be "nothing" we are not an accident, we are here to do some work and raise the vibration of the planet, evolve, and eventually get out of here....

• Of Course It Would Be Possible..

Humans Are Smart Yes, I Know You Can't Read People's minds but you can mix 2 facts and boom there is going to be 1 more fact
    FOR Example Stars Are Manier Than Sand On Earth And Earth is Small
    If you look on the galaxy That Means We Are Really Small And Tiny To Be Seen NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

• It is perfectly possible to know every single thing about this universe

Those who disagree are unquestionable fools, because they choose to deny an undeniable fact. Human beings already possess approximately 90% of the knowledge in the universe, and I can say with 100% certainty that humanity will eventually know everything about the universe. Human beings, for example, already know exactly how this universe was created: The universe came from nothing, and this is a hardcore undeniable fact. All other theories have been discredited, and this is the only theory.

• Knowledge of our universe is the next step of human evolution

In the information age with the internet and technology, no information is destroyed, not only that but it is accessible anywhere at any time to anyone. The growth of knowledge is exponential, as is the advancement of technology, which will continuously speed up our ability to learn. Once we fully merge with technology, time is no longer an issue and we can leave earth to truly discover the truth behind existence.

• Yes we already know everything, we just haven't connected the dots yet.

If you know two facts, our minds can figure out and connect to those two facts and form more facts. Over time this will come naturally to understand, do you see how some people can predict the future due to past events? All the information is out there, its just connecting the dots, you would just have to understand how physics works to its complete extent, and everything can be explained.

• Depends on what context

Philosophically if you think about it, dead people have learned everything since their entire being has become one with the universe without the distraction of consciousness. But as far as cognitively learning everything goes, only time will determine whether we're capable of that or not. It would be an interesting era where a microscopic part of a universe (people) has become aware of every single thing around it.

• Even though it seems that the more we know the more there is to know,with the advancement of science

We seem to be learning things faster and faster due to the ability of inventing machines to help us answer any questions we can think of asking. The only thing that may disagree with this is would be a question we might not be able to think of asking ,if that's possible

• I side yes

I side yes because they found every thing in our solar system they can find everything in the universe.
    This takes a bit of explaining. Basically, the Universe was born about 14 billion years ago. That means that we can see only the stars and galaxies whose light has taken less than 14 billion years to get here. Objects whose light would take more than 14 billion years – well, their light has’t got here yet.

• If we remain on the same track as the last 50 years ,yes definitely.

We are evolving in terms of knowledge at an ever faster pace. We are beginning to come close to answer some of the biggest questions in the universe. As our technology is advancing we are using better equipment to conduct experiments ,LHC is 1 example . Soon we will be able to understand black holes , dark energy and all the other stuff if we soem mishap does'nt happen that is.

• It is impossible

I think it is impossible because nobody can possibly cover every little detail about the whole entire universe. They can't go to every tiny place. And even if they could, they couldn't find every tiny detail. And it is impossible to go onto the sun without death. I say no.

• It is impossible

• It is impossible

• Only God knows all.....

If we knew it all, we'd be God, and theres only one God, besides, it would be so boring after a few days, if you knew it all, there'd be nothing that suprised you, nothing would ever take your breath away, no revelations or epiphanies, you would be bored untill you just took your own life. Only God has the ability to live in harmony and joy without being bored and lethargic from all onowledge. I personally wont to always be able to learn. To me, thats what being human is all about!

• Quantum Mechanics has got the answer

We cannot know the exact displacement and momentum of an electron, so we simply cannot have all the information of a quantum state at the same time. Solved. Them morons are saying everything is possible with the civilization of mankind should just read more book s on modern physics. BLAH!

• Simply not possible

By the time humans go extinct we would not have even scratched the surface of knowing everything so when we all go extinct just think can we learn everything in that time i think not... So i'm going to go with no and i'm just trying to get in enough words

• Its impossible to know everything the world / universe well end befoor we have time to learn everything

Idk what this means so fuck it something stuff dik w/e who cares idk umm world to fill this out cuz this needs works so i can post somethign here i just need a few more words like 10 more or so but now after saying how many more i need this is enough

• The uncertainty principle

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

• The uncertainty principle

• The Limits of Human Comprehension

I believe, were we higher beings, we may understand a large portion of reality. But we could never understand everything, as some things-such as a 'God' figure-would exist outside of our comprehensible reality. In the end, there's no real way to know everything, as much as we'd like to. Besides, were everything to be known, the thrill of discovery would be lost.