• Hunger Games? Absolutely!

I've been in love with this series since the first one. It has everything that a great movie is made of: fighting, family love, and romantic love. I cried when she stood up for her sister. I laughed when they made her into the heroin. I swooned when she challenged the rules for love. I felt pride when she won. The following movies can only go up from there.

• Sadly, most likely

I doubt it will be good even if will probably hit the top ten lists of best movies of 2014. I liked the Hunger Games books and movies. Except Mockingjay. If the film manages to do it well I will be surprised as nothing about Mockingjay impressed me. Sorry but it's true.

• Yes, it's got a huge fan base

I think it will definitely be one of the biggest hits of the summer. The series has a huge fan following already, and with the production and marketing budget the film has it is practically guaranteed to rule the box office. It might see some competition from Guardians of the Galaxy, but overall I think it will definitely be in the top 3.

• Mockingjay will be the blockbuster hit of 2014

This movie franchise is unstoppable. The story laid out by Suzanne Collins is compelling on paper and perhaps even more compelling on the big screen. The Hunger Games Trilogy appeals to a wide range of ages. The first two films had record sales at the box office and this latest installment will be no different. A superb cast, brilliant costumes and direction, and dialogue taken straight from Ms. Collins writing will propel this movie to greatness.

• I think that Mockingjay will be a blockbuster hit.

The series has snowballed more and more fans as the movies have come out. People are reading and buying the books like crazy - they want to get all the books in before the next movie comes out and with the solid cast that they've had for the previous films, they'll do very well.

• Sadly, most likely

• NO,it's good but not that good for all ages to appreciate.

My friend introduced the Hunger Game books to me in 2012. The serious was always so inspiring and well written to me. Now when the movies came out later that year I became a bigger fan of the franchise. The movies and books combined are great, but I think people who love the movies better than the books (or haven't even read them)tend to over think the movies.