• Yes it can be

We can make India corruption free if we try hard first in our life then outsides if we do not let any one take bribes and do not give them too we can stand in a line but we try not to we bribe the officer and do our work and go away .We should first control ourselves

• Yes it will be!

You cannot expect scamming parties to make India corruption free, they are only here to support the corp-orates and be insensitive to the public by continuing high price rise, its crystal clear, you can see the scams in wikipedia involving major parties. How can you vote someone who is involved with scammers? AAP is here to make India corruption free and corrupt parties are doing everything they can to dismantle AAP. But they will fail. Only truth will triumph in the end.

• Only if !

India will never be corruption free nor be developed country unless it should have a ruler like Joseph Stalin or any other ruler similar to him or it should be under the military rule. There is a chance that India will be great if it is under monarchy. It all depends on the youth hands whether India will be developed or destroyed.

• Yes india might be a corruption free country ..

Yes india mightl become a corruption free country in the near future .. Frst people r to be educated a show corruption affects there life in the go . Second there must be a government in which the ministers should reallybe caring for the people of india and try to stop this bloody shit from its root ..
    If these two happens without any problems then india might be a corruption free country .According to me...

• Good for public good for india ( I love my India)

By the the help of anti corruption our honourable cm Arvind Kejriwal ji has came up to help india become corruption free through this protest some heartly persons would have shown respect to make India corruption free. Through this i conclude that we the citizens of India should or will help our cm to go ahead with this mission anti corruption.Therefore i will support our cm
    Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

• Hlyhbhb,hbhlbnm jhbhjb gvh

Ugyug ygyughg uihub b j kjjk hn j hj b g b ugv b hy bj gu b ug g b gu b h ki h ui n h n hj h n h h j h h hj j j h lkkh jk hj j j h k jh k

• Hlyhbhb,hbhlbnm jhbhjb gvh

• I don't think so.

Given the size of its population and the general outlook of the society as can be studied from any meticulous social observer, I don't think corruption is a blot that can be easily removed off the collars of our society. We need to redefine our beliefs and question our own selves for it to ever happen!

• I don't think so.

• I don't think so.

• NO it will not

India is a country of very large population. Population is one of the most important factor of corruption. Due to population there is so much poverty in our country. Due to this at the time of election politician gave money to the poor families for buy their votes and this help in increasing the corruption in the country .

• NO it will not

• NO it will not

• No . Unless people think arise awake

First people are corrupted
    need young educated honest person to rule
    people should start thinking about their own country rather than running foreign countries to earn more money
    people running education system just for money .
    If u have money u can do any crime or anything .Give brides to escape even from (killing a person ) big crime

Thank you

• No INDIA can never become a corruption free country

People who rule this country are criminal and greedy
    judiciary here is slave to rulers and corrupt
    poverty and increasing population are big assest of corrupt netas .
    We as public have respect for laws because we are following our leaders who themselves are corrupt and flout every law for their own welfare till they die.
    Politics is a business here and ist you invest then you reap and harvest the crop. You give 2 crore for ticket and then you make 2000 crore .
    THIS COUNTRY JUST NEED TO GO TO MILITARY OR A DICTATOR.