Will Jay Leno become the host of a different talk show on another network?

• Leno Likely to Land Another Gig

Without a doubt, Jay Leno will land another talk show host role on another network in the coming months. It might not occur right away, but there's no reason to think that he'll be out of a job for long. If he wants to host a show, then someone will give him the chance.

• Yes,Jay Leno will become the host of a different talk show on another network.

Yes,Jay Leno will become the host of a different talk show on another network.He is so popular that it is inevitable that another network will recruit him.He will have to be careful not to overlap the new Tonight show and try to do something new and original that hasn't been seen before.

• Yes, he loves what he does.

Yes, Jay Leno will become the host of a different talk show on another network, because Leno loves what he does too much to let it go completely. Leno has already booked a lot of tour dates, and he will not be able to help himself but to return to a network when they offer it.

• No, not right away at least.

Jay Leno is first and foremost a stand up comedian, and now he can have his pick of almost any stage in the world on which to perform. He can write and he can speak for huge amounts of money. If he takes another show it probably will be a different format.

• Not Another Talk Show

I do not believe Jay Leno will become the host of a different talk show on another network. After his fiasco with Conan O'brien, I have no doubt that his contract is up and personally, I think everyone has had enough. Not to say I don't like him, but if he stays in the lime light, I'd expect him to do it in other formats.