• Yes according to Sen. Cory Booker

Senators Booker and Sessions had worked together to pass legislation that awarded those who participated in the 1965 voting rights march the Congressional Gold Medal.
    "And so this is truly one of my life's greatest moments," Booker said at a 2016 ceremony. "I am humbled to be able to participate here and pay tribute to some of the extraordinary Americans whose footsteps paved the way for me and my generation. I feel blessed and honored to have partnered with Senator Sessions in being the Senate sponsors of this important award."

• Yes according to Sen. Cory Booker

• Sen. Cory Booker thinks he should

"And so this is truly one of my life's greatest moments," Booker said at a 2016 ceremony. "I am humbled to be able to participate here and pay tribute to some of the extraordinary Americans whose footsteps paved the way for me and my generation. I feel blessed and honored to have partnered with Senator Sessions in being the Senate sponsors of this important award

• Yes he will be in spite of the the fake news by the Democrats.

Here is Senator Cory Booker's comments about Senator Sessions efforts to bring about the Congressional Gold Medal. Senator Booker had these comments in his partnership with Sen. Sessions to make sure those in the Selma march received the praise they were do. Senators Booker and Sessions had worked together to pass legislation that awarded those who participated in the 1965 voting rights march the Congressional Gold Medal.
    "And so this is truly one of my life's greatest moments," Booker said at a 2016 ceremony. "I am humbled to be able to participate here and pay tribute to some of the extraordinary Americans whose footsteps paved the way for me and my generation. I feel blessed and honored to have partnered with Senator Sessions in being the Senate sponsors of this important award.
    So as you can see Sen. Booker doesn't think Sen. Sessions is racist. Oh wait, it's time to start his run for the 2020 presidentcy so who cares about throwing someone under the bus.

• Yes Jeff Sessions apporintment at Attorney General will be approved

The reality is that while the Senate Democrats can mount a strong campaign against the confirmation of Sessions as Attorney General based upon his past acts of racism and his radical-right political positions barring any change of heart by Republican members of the Senate they do not have the votes required to block his confirmation.

• Most Likely It Will

While he was turned down for an appointment in the 80s for concerns of racism, it seems likely that enough time has passed that he'll receive Senate approval given he's worked with the Republicans in the Senate for decades. It seems unlikely they would reject their colleague unless something really unsavory or ethically questionable came to light.

• They will rubberstamp all of them

The Republican Congress only cares about power, not about whether the person they are talking to is actually qualifies. They are going to rubber stamp Sessions as Attorney General and everyone else Trump puts up, just to show that they can. They don't even care that some of these people haven't been vetted yet.

• Yes, but it shouldn't be.

Jeff Sessions is not a good choice for Attorney General. Throughout his career, he has been on the wrong side of history. He is opposed to both illegal and legal immigration. He voted against an amendment that would have banned "cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment" of prisoners. He is skeptical of climate change. He has also been accused of racism throughout his career. All of these things, and more, make him a bad choice, but with a Republican majority in Congress, he will have no problem getting approved.