• Trailers Have Spoiled the Best Parts...

In watching the gratuitous trailers online or on television, I feel that I've seen the best parts of the of the movie already. And from what I've seen, the CG dinosaurs don't look realistic anymore as the previous writer stated. I find that CG dinosaurs look most real when the scene is dark (Jurassic Park 1 - T-Rex encounter in the mud). Something about daytime shots make the CGSauruses look... Well, fake. And another thing... Star Lord as raptor whisperer?! Gimme a break. Won't lose any sleep skipping this dino disaster.

• Creativity is as dead as John Hammond

The movie followed a formula, one that can be seen in almost any monster movie.
    It was like how Tomorrowland turned out: we were promised something spectacular, but the reality sucked.
    In this film, the park isn't really fueled by 'making people happy', but by making stock owners, business types, etc., happy/richer. Money walks, talks, and makes dinos go nutso.
    Same as how it turned out for the movie. It rode on the coat tails of the success of the first film (and somewhat of the other two that followed that) and wasn't all that it was hyped up to be.

• Computer Graphics No Longer Wizardry

When the original "Jurassic Park" came out, computer generated special effects and images were new. Now, anyone can make computer generated dinos on a laptop computer. Jurassic Park 4 will be a flop because there is only so much moviemakers can do with rampaging dinosaurs who want to kill people. Redoing the classic with new graphics would be a better homage to the original masterwork.

• "i like dinosaurs"

Many other also like dinosaurs..Came out, computer generated special effects and images were new. Now, anyone can make computer generated dinos on a laptop computer. Jurassic Park 4 will be a flop because there is only so much moviemakers can do with rampaging dinosaurs who want to kill people. Redoing the classic with new graphics would be a better homage to the original masterwork.

• No it should'nt be

I think with all the technological advancements in the movie business recently should alone provide a decent amount of desire for one to want to see it and the franchise has already developed a sort of cultural significance to it that it should not have a hard time attracting movie goers.