Will Justin Timberlake's new album '20/20' be successful?

• He keeps getting better.

Forget about his past association with boy bands. Justin has stepped out of that role and moved into a successful career based on his talents rather than his looks. He has also proven that he can be a diverse entertainer with his comedy songs and his times hosting Saturday Night Live.

• Yes, but I am not a fan.

Anything that Justin puts his name on now a days is always successful. He has created such a brand that he could literally put out an album of him just humming a single note for 2 hours and people would go nuts for it. It is sick how much success this man has had but he has earned it!

• Justin Timberlake is a winner.

Anything Justin Timberlake touches turns to gold. He is talented, bright and handsome to boot. He has been in the business for many years now and I am sure his newest project will still be a wonderful success. I love Justin's music and he has not squeezed out a lemon yet.

• He Sill Has It

Justin Timberlake's new album will be a success. I already heard it and it is one of the best albums to be released so far this year. He has successful singles and a lot of good songs on his album. I expect great things from him and hi new album.

• Why, just why?

I know the album isn't just suit and tie but it seems like that's what he's really trying to promote, and in my honest opinion I think it is a terrible song. I have no clue why people enjoy it. You go ahead and listen to it but when your local radio station plays it over and over and over, c'mon.