• Yes, Kentucky will outlast Indiana in the basketball play-offs.

Yes, Kentucky will outlast Indiana in the basketball play-offs. First, as Indiana has two damaging losses in Maui in November, coupled with a defeat at Penn State on Feb. 6. Second,and Kentucky have the defensive player of the year in their team. Besides, the team of Kentucky has more skills to beat Indiana in the next round.

• Kentucky will outlast Indiana

Kentucky will outlast Indiana in the NCAA tournament this year. Both have easy first round match ups, which could lead to a head to head game in the second round. Kentucky is the hot team at the right time of the year. They are gaining confidence, which is the way to go into the tournment.

• Yes, I believe that Kentucky will outlast Indiana in the basketball play-offs.

Yes, I believe that Kentucky will outlast Indiana in the basketball play-offs because Kentucky is a well coached basketball team and Coach Calipari consistently does well in march Madness every year. Although Indiana is a good basketball team, I think that Kentucky will win because they are under a lot of pressure to do well.

• I'm a Hoosier!

I might be a fan of Purdue University, but I am a native Hoosier, so I really hope Kentucky does not outlast Indiana in the basketball play-offs. Any true Hoosier will say the same. Indiana has a long, rich basketball tradition; surely Kentucky can not outlast our rich basketball history.