Will Kim Kardashian's new book "Selfish" make it to the bestseller list?

• Yes, unfortunately Kim Kardashian's book will make the Times' best seller list.

The unfortunate fact that Kim Kardashian's book will make the Times' best seller list is a reflection on what the American public values. The book itself in nothing but ghost written fluff. But the fact that Ms. Kardashian's name is on it will ensure that it sells millions of copies. The American public needs to take a hard look at what we consider important.

• No it will not

Because people are smarter than that and are tired of this nonsense. They will not spend their hard earned money on something that will be available to see online plus most of those photos are not authentic. Most of them have been altered by the author of this so-called book.

• I Hope Not

I hope Kim Kardashian's new book does not make it to the best seller list but I've also heard that those lists are fixed and don't really represent anything. While I'm sure she had plenty of help with this project I don't think the American people owe her anything in regards to buying her junk books.

• Kim Kardashian's new book "Selfish" will not make it to the bestseller list

The phrase "Kim Kardashian's book" is an oxymoron. People who are that interested in the life of Kim Kardashian do not buy books, they instead choose to get their celebrity news stories filtered through the likes of Perez Hilton and BuzzFeed. Kim Kardashian's book "Selfish", though aptly titled, will most certainly not make it to the bestseller list.

• No, it won't

I don't think there are enough desperate people out there that actually need a book to help them take a better picture. I feel like in a couple years she will be obsolete and this book will be in the half price section. I don't know any one personally that would buy it.