• Yes, Lebron will go to Cleveland.

I think that Lebron James will end up going back to the city of Cleveland to play basketball. If he cared at all about the way his team and fans perceived him in Miami, he would not be playing the games he is now with the team negotiations and contracts.

• LeBron Might End Up in Cleveland

LeBron James may well end up in Cleveland. The Miami Heat might not be giving him what he needs to feel successful. He has probably outgrown his basketball team and is looking for another home. If he gets more money and more fame, then why not? He has the skill for it.

• I guess yes

It seems the Cleveland is under a lot of pressure to get Lebron. To that end, the Cavs are pressuring other teams for trades to free up cap space so they can sign him. Who really knows what will happen? However it seems pretty likely that he'll be wearing a Cavs jersey soon.

• No, I don't think he will

While a recent poll suggests that most fans prefer that idea to him staying with Miami, I do not think he will return to Cleveland. The last season they had was abysmal and I don't think he would be willing to step back in to that situation. I think he will go with a team that has a better chance of winning a championship.