• They have king dab,one of the best long shooters in the English Premier League

They will definitely get to the final this year due to the attack they have MC wont get passed Degea because he is a good goalkeeper born to be the best and his defense bailt darmian shaw and others are the fastest defenders they have and pogba playing the mid field like a boss

• Expect United in the Champions League next season

United's current form is much better than Liverpools. If MU capitalizes on their next fixtures (shouldn't be too difficult) we can gain a lead on Liverpool, who are shitting the bed. We have to take a spot above City, which wont be easy but we are not far off. I also say this because I am a United fan.

• Man city is better

Man united is not 1 of the top teams in the english permire league they suck and are not a team that is going to get to the top five this year they suck to much and me watching there games they are not the best team this year so