Will mankind return again to virtue, morality, and religion again?

Asked by: Throwback
  • I don't expect virtue to return

I personally believe the earth is winding down. The world is overrun with homosexuality, abortion, atheism, and Islam, just to name a few. It's not possible to know or even speculate how long this devolution of humanity will continue, but I see it as being ready to come to an end.
    :I say to you, that he will quickly revenge them. But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?" (Luke 18:8) We are there!

• 2 out of 3, ain't bad

Virtue, Yes.
    Morality - we are already there, just claiming it upon some god's divine will that we know that murder is wrong, rape is wrong - etc. But we will soon learn that the basic principle of 'If this happened to me, I wouldn't like this one bit" and then not doing it, is human morality.

Religion - Not likely.
    Religion is the physical manifestation that man makes to pertain to specific thought process - People are now able to communicate and retain community without a 3rd party taking their money and assuming the rights to provide 'abstinence' to their 'sins'.