Will Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher actually get married?

• Yes, it's a long time coming

Ashton Kutcher should have married Mila Kunis from the start, it was only a matter of time before they both realized that they belonged together. I believe they will get married sooner than later because they truly love each other. I imagine that starting a family could be a priority as well since Ashton seemed to enjoy the dad role with Demi.

• Engagement seems solid enough

I don't see any reason currently to believe they wouldn't carry through with the wedding, the articles I have seen recently are all positive, they seem to be enjoying each others company. I actually just saw an article in the NY Daily News saying they'd been spotted for the first time since the engagement. The pictures certainly looked happy.

• Mila and Ashton will get married

It is my opinion that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher will get married. I feel that they have known each other for a very long period of time, and have grown up together in many ways during their work on That 70's show. They know each other well enough to establish a lasting relationship that can result in marriage.

• Yes, i hear they are close

I am only going off what I heard in the tabloids,but they look to be really close. The source isn't the best,but even CNN news had something to say about it. The fact is only they know what the heck is going on thier lives. If you ask them and not me, you would get a better answer.

• It didn't work out once.

No, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher will not actually get married, because Ashton Kutcher is too rational. Kutcher was married once before, and it didn't work. He was a bit foolish at the time, but he has grown up. Kutcher is smart and rational, and he will not allow himself to make that mistake again.