Will modern technology be the downfall of mankind?

• We don't communicate openly anymore

Because people don't talk more they don't express their emotions often enough and because of that frustration and anger builds up among people which leads to arguements which in turn wars and so on.
    Basically people just need to be friendly and nice and stop caring about advancing in a system and mabey we would all get along.

• We don't communicate openly anymore

• Takes away some thing and gives other

Joy and happiness experienced in any one of ourself s is an result of the creative nature found with in each of us at birth , the discovery of things around us that we come in contact with and find ways of interacting with. As we grow in that conscious awareness of our ability to use those things we create a forum in which we express ourself s buy using the thing to become creative . Those creating technology’s for the most part tend to glory and enjoy there discoveries as it affords them some pleasure, in knowing that they did something no one else had ever done as well as seeing it as a benefit to man kind. However as we go down the path of ever increasing technologies at a super fast pace never witnessed before we find that the masses that are using those technologies in every aspect of there lives , do so with out any clue of how it works or what was lost of the or cast aside by its creation. The lose is two fold , one it pre-empts the user of ever having joy and happiness as the thing cast aside will be for the most part relegated to the annals of history and never experienced by the up coming millennial s. They will never know what they missed . Second the new technology its self will become irrelevant in just a few weeks or months or a years . As this happens we get the attitude every thing is just a throwaway mentality and this becomes the norm for the way we think creating patters not conducive to lasting anything , so every thing including relationships becomes just a passing fancy. It other word we become manipulated and controlled by the use of this stuff, this not becoming the master but the slave . If you take any one who has grown up in the information’s age and the use of computers and chips doing all there thinking for them in a world of entertainment and easiness, all is done for them, and place them in the real world where you have to raise a garden to eat or pluck a chicken and prepare it rather than get it from the freezer section of the store, they wouldn’t survive very long, they don’t know how to do any thing with out the technology. It all an elision that you have more control over your life by that technology but in reality you have given it up to a façade or delusion losing the ability to have creative thinking and create something out of the natural environment around you thus finding out that you can do anything in the real world to organise matter by that creativity intuitive nature that you are and find joy and happiness with in the simplicity of a creative tranquil life with out all the stuff that binds you called technology.

• It will be the downfall

We're are becoming more and more dependent on all our electronic devices, making the device ,ie the technology how many times have we seen a friend/spouse completely freakout why...They left the phone home...Omg really its just a phone as we become more dependent on this technology if and when it goes away and it will 1 emp and we're in the dark ages learn to live without

• When Technology Crashes

I believe that the downfall of mankind will be when a catastrophic blow wipes out the power grid, GPS systems, or the world wide web database. Who will grow, deliver, or cook our food if the technology that we are using today becomes glitch filled or simply does not work?

• Work and Technology

As modern technology advances no doubt most,if not all, work will be done by robots.We can have,as we speak,pilotless air transport,driverless road transport ,auto assembly of much modern production.Even farming and cultivation can be done with very little human control(ie. Milking of cows,tractor use in fields etc can all be done without human intervention,when running smoothly.
    Man will soon be superfluous!!!!

• Ya sure why not

Um maybe idk probs cuz of all the stuff like pollution in the air cuz that was caused by technology i think umm and also the like self driving cars that might do stuff like hitting people over and did you see the terminator movie thats um probably gonna happen

• It already has

Technology is already more advanced than we could ever dream of. You got self driving cars, that, in the not so far future, will replace taxi drivers. You got robots performing jobs as baristas and doctors. That's just the truth. We are programming robots to think for themselves. Soon, our economy will fall as well. We make machines because the truth is, the human species is lazy. And because of that, our creation, technology, will utterly be the downfall of mankind. There's no point in avoiding the unavoidable.

• It already is

• We are being programed

Coperations want to contol us. They try to distract us with this sherade of social media trying to become their definition of "perfect" which is imposible. They are trying to make us homoginzed and make sure we don't realize their flaws. We can not allow them to control us like this.

• Making people lazy and thus, stupid and vulnerable to their own demise

There are no more problems more important than technology, which steals the mind of mankin and replaces it with a meer dull image blindning the dumb and destroying the smart. Read ted kascinzsky and his manifesto-turned-prediction of our future under a computer sun. There is less hope for us, the only beficial point of technology is computers bringing people in contact which usely makes for trolling and hatedul banter anyway. Humanity is doomed either way.

• Technology saves you and me alike.

I still am adamant that technology is now a necessity and nothing to judge an entire generation on. The application of technology has advanced our standard of living, boosted every industry, led to the growth of businesses, created more careers, introduced faster modes of transportation, and allowed new ways of communication. It has changed every sector; be it medicine, tourism, education, entertainment, or any other. Technology has altered every form of life, making it easier, better, and different. Technology has changed living.

• No, not for a long time.

• Hell to the no.

To express this new way of living, there is an example of when I was on the Metra in Chicago, sitting across from an elderly lady. To pass by the 55 minute train ride, I pulled out my phone and started texting my mom. I admit that my nose was in my phone for a good ten minutes before I looked up, but when I did, I noticed the judgemental look from the old lady. She quickly looked away in embarrassment. Stunned, I put away my phone, and started thinking. What was I supposed to be doing in that moment, in her opinion? Should I have been walking around with my hand out, introducing myself to all the random people on the Metra? Was it really that disrespectful to prefer to talk to my mom using a smartphone than to strike up a conversation with someone who does not interest me but just so happens to be sitting next to me? I think people should be able to interact with whomever they please without being judged by people for using a smartphone to do so. This is one simple example of the never-ending judgement this generation faces everyday for using the devices we have been lucky enough to own.

• No, it is helpful.

No, modern technology will not be the downfall of mankind, because technology brings us closer together. Technology has helped people live longer than ever. Technology has helped people reach out to disaster victims and meet their needs. Other civilizations that have had technology have fallen as well. Technology is not to blame for the downfall. Civilizations rise and fall. That is history.

• Humans Are Smarter Than Their Equipment

We must always be smarter than our equipment. Modern technology won't be our downfall--it hasn't happened yet and won't happen in the future. Why? Because humankind is a master over its machines. At this moment in time, we control what machines do. Cars don't drive themselves, human doctors use tools to perform surgery and human mothers care for their babies. Humans will only destroy themselves. If machines and technology is the downfall of mankind, humans have only themselves to blame because humans create machines in the first place.

• Technology will provide amazing advances.

Every since our first ancestor figured out how to kill an animal with a sharp, pointy rock instead of his bare hands, we've been using technology. We are a technological species, and that means we depend on it to survive. Given that rather simple fact, the belief that technology will be our downfall is unsound and untrue.

• Technology saves, not destroys.

Unless we are living in the universe of the Terminator, I believe that technology will not be the downfall of mankind. I believe that technology will instead provide safety and progress for humankind all over the world. We will be able to forge new horizons with our technology in the future.

• I Doubt It

Given that nothing catastrophic happens to us in the future, I doubt technology will be the downfall of mankind. If anything, the creating of technology will one day give us the advancements to populate other planets and possibly move from this one, when it will no longer be viable. Technology may be what allows us to survive.

• Modern Technology is Helpful to Mankind

Modern technology has allowed mankind to advance in every field, including communication, medicine, transportation, environmental protection, agriculture and more. As we work together better as a global community, the rate of advancement increases because there are more people putting effort toward the development of even more helpful technologies. This trend is a positive one for society as a whole, and although not all technology is good for mankind, these helpful technologies outweigh the negative ones such as weaponry.