• Yes, these types of movies usually bomb, critically.

The reviews for Monster Trucks have been terrible, and it should come as no surprise to anyone who pays attention. The premise is awful and matches the awful storyline. Critical acclaim for this film will be nonexistent. On the other hand, it reminds me of Sharknado, a movie in which the absolute ludricousness is a large part of the appeal to viewers who enjoy this kind of comedy.

• No I'm sure there will be some shockers

It is inevitable that terrible films will come out, it happens every year. Because of the basic premise of Monster Trucks I don't think it will be the worst movie of the year. It may have some big critics because of it's profile but I expect it to be more entertaining than many other films.

• Not necessarily no

While the movie does not look like it's going to be that good, I don't think it is fair to say that it's going to be the worst movie of the year. The year has just started and there are tons of movies that still need to be released. The Monster Trucks movie hasn't been released yet and there's still a chance that it could be okay.

• It depends on the viewer

There are going to be those people that love the movie and those that hate it. It is a little soon to project whether or not it is the worst movie of the year. The year just began and there will certainly be a fair share of 'rotten' movies to choose from.