Will Nintendo's new "QOL" ("quality of life") platform and line of health-focused devices be successful?

• Yes, I believe Nintendo's new QOL platform and line of health-focused devices will be successful

Yes, I believe Nintendo's new QOL platform and line of health-focused devices will be successful. Society as a whole is making a better effort to be healthy, and anytime you can get healthy and have fun will result in a successful product. The only thing that could affect this success, is if Nintendo does not market it properly.

• Yes, I think that these health focused devices will be successful

Yes, I think that Nintendo's new QOL platform and line of health-focused devices will be successful because there are alot of gamers in the world and people are constantly looking for new health friendly devices so that they can play longer so I think that this will be very beneficial to all the gamers out there.

• Nintendo's new "QOL" platform has a healthy chance of success

Nintendo's new "QOL" ("quality of life") platform and line of health-focused devices have a good chance of being successful. More and more people are becoming concerned about their health and the health of their families. But it can be difficult to be motivated to make big lifestyle changes. Perhaps integrating content about prevention of illness with entertainment right in our livings rooms is the way to go.

• Concept Is Great, Execution Is Questionable

The Wii Fit from Nintendo struck a nerve, but never really caught on with the masses. There will be a segment that will use the health-focused devices that Nintendo is creating, but there are many more who won't go anywhere near such items. Most people are willing to use applications for health reasons as long as it is attached to a smart phone, but not a stand-alone device on its own.